1. In select hotspot type dialog choose Flyout hotspot.
Either in Upper menu or in Main hotspot editor menu.
2. Select image on your computer.
This image will be saved in hotspot directory with new name:
If the width or the height of the source image is larger than 1000px, it will be resized.
3. Hotspot will appear at the center of the screen. Drag-and-drop it to new position.
4. Enable distortion, if need. Rotate hotspot around x, y and z axis.
5. The action for this hotspot will be: flyouths();
6. Add textonhover (optional)
When you select "Load scene" textonhover will appears as scene title.
7. You can show hotspot permanently all video time (default).
To change: uncheck box "show hotspot all time"
Select start and end time to show hotspot.