1. Select "start edit" editor in upper menu or in main start menu.
2. Select path to the krpano tools on your computer.
3. Select path to the tour (html file).
4. Press "open tour"
1. Select "Edit tour" in upper menu.
In this editor you can change:
the common tour settings - tour title, start scene in tour, appearance of preview navigation.
the scenes settings - scene's title, start time for scene video (html5 only), start view for video.
1. Select scene to load first
2. Press "save"
Note: Static tour and panovideo tour have different actions for tour load. If you create mixed tour this function doesn't work
1. Check up " Include preview navigation"
2. Select additional settings for preview: show thumbs text, show tooltips, show scrall buttons, dragging or onhoverscralling thumbs.
1. Select scene for edit
2. Write new scene title and save it.
The title will be used as tooltip for scene, in preview navigation, as tooltip for hotspot linked with this scene.
3. Write the start time for scene video (html5 only). Press "save".
1. Either enter start values for scene load (hfov, vfov, fov)
2. Or press "Select View" and select start view in browser.