Video and presentation editor
Video editor with a built-in converter allows you:
- to prepare files and show video as a layer or hotspot in a virtual tour
- to record auto show in the form of video presentations.
- the program will prepare all necessary files and generate code
- The program will do all the necessary work to display the embedded video inside the tour.
- The number of embedded videos is not limited.
- Having prepared the video, you can call it in response to any event on the tour. For example: click on a layer, hotspot, menu item, etc.
- The prepared video can also be inserted as 3d-distorted hotspot. Visual editor allows you to accurately fit the video in your panorama.
- The built-in video converter will prepare from a video file on your computer a necessary set of formats (.mp4, .ogv) and poster (.jpeg) for display inside the tour.
- The program will save the necessary files in the video folder inside the tour.
- The source video file can be in any format. You can choose:
- the quality of video (for web or local)
- sound volume
- the time from which video poster will be extracted
- In a special text field, you will receive a code to call the prepared video, if you want to use it in your scripts. In the normal case, simply select a video from the list to call it.
Note: Starting from iOS 10, there is no need to insert additional audio files.
- Open the editor.
- Select a file on the computer.
- Choose quality:
- For the web - low.
- For local computers - high.
- If you want to reduce the power of sound in the video, select a value less than 1 (for example: 0.5)
- Choose a time to make a poster (static image to display on your computer before turning on the video so that there is no black screen). The default is the first frame.
- Click save. Wait for the converter to complete.
Note: After the converter is completed, the video call code appears in the text field. In normal cases, it is not needed. Only if you want to use it in your scripts.
How to call:
- In the list of actions, select open video.
- Select the desired video from the list.
- Click save.
Edit ready video
This instrument allows:
- Prepare new poster
- Change sound volume
- Get call action text (videoplayer_open(%CURRENTXML%/video/video1.mp4|%CURRENTXML%/video/video1.webm,%CURRENTXML%/video/video1.jpeg,1.0);)
Place video hotspot
- Select video.
- Drag-and-drop hotspot on desired place.
- Scale hotspot.
- Enable 3d-distortion.
- Rotate over x, y, z axis.
- Select loop video or play once.
- Choose to play the video on load pano or only after click (on mobile devices, click is always needed).
- Set sound volume.
- Save hotspot.
Note: delete video hotspot via "delete hotspot editor".
Video record/ Video presentation
- Video editor allows you to directly record the content of the browser window.
- Set the time and parameters of the recording video.
- You can record:
- static picture
- user actions on screen
- prepared software animation
- In order to create a smooth video:
- create animation
- use for this "start actions" instruments:
- in tour settings
- in scene settings
- Read more about create auto show
- When autoshow ready, you can start recording a movie through the video presentation tab.
- For a movie, you can specify:
- Start recording from the beginning of the tour.
- Start recording from the beginning of the particular panorama.
- Specify the duration of the recording.
- Choose a frame rate.
- Specify the window size for the movie.
- The larger the window size, the higher the recording quality. But it will also increase the requirements for the processor and video card.
- To create a quality film, it is strongly recommended to record several separate fragments. For example, the animation of the beginning of the tour, the animation of the first panorama, the second panorama, etc. (This is done so that the software animation is different from the movie. The longer fragment you record, the greater the likelihood of jerky animation.)
- The program saves the received files in the video folder inside the tour.
- Separate fragments can then be mounted in any editor for video editing.
Note: you can record your actions on the screen, but this leads to a jerky film.
How to use:
- Open the editor.
- Give the name of the film (the name should not contain spaces).
- Choose to start recording with a tour download or a specific panorama.
- If you start recording from a panorama download, select a panorama from the list.
- Select a movie size.
- The larger the size, the higher the quality.
- The larger the size, the higher the CPU load and load time.
- Choose a frame rate.
- Click "start recording". Wait for the end.
- Repeat the procedure if necessary.