- TourCreator Pro allows to place any video from system as video hotspot.
- Video shows by videoplayer plugin inside krpano as flat or 3d-distorted hotspot.
- To place video as hotspot use Video editot instead of Hotspot editor.
- prepare all necessry files:
make changes in browser:
- convert to .mp4, .webm
- optimize video for web or local usage
- extract poster .jpeg
make necessary settings:
- drag-and-drop video
- scale video
- select distortion
- rotate distorted hotspot over x, y or z axis
Available direct xml edition
- select paused on start
- select loop
- set sound volume
How to place:
- Open Video editor
- Select ready video (if no ready, first - prepare video)
- The selected video will appear at the center of the screen.
- At any time, drag-and-drop video
- At any time, scale video. Use either track bar or enter scale value directly in text box.
- At any time, set video distortion.
- At any time, rotate distorted video over x, y, or z axis. Use either track bar or enter rotation value directly in text box.
- Make necessary settings:
Save hotspot, when ready.
- Loop. If checked, the video will repeat endless, if not - once.
- Paused on start. If checked, the video will play only on user click (Note - on some devices - e.g. on iOS - the video will be always paused on start). If not, start after load.
- Sound volume. Enter the volume of sound in text box.
- It is not possible to edit video hotspot in hotspot editor
- Either edit video hotspot directly in .xml
- Either delete hotspot and place new one.
- When you delete hotspot, you does not delete video (hotspot use only the link on the prepared video).
All available settings and attributes for video hotspots look here