- Hotspot editor allows to place,edit and remove different types of the hotspots in virtual tour.
- When hotspot placed, it is possible to change any parameter for it (parameters are slightly different for different types). It does not allows to change hotspot type.
- All changes for hotspot you test in internal browser in real-time mode.
- At any time, it is possible to select ready hotspot for edit and change all its parameters (except type).
- Available direct edit of xml.
Available hotspot types:
How to place each hotspot type and available parameters, look in corresponding section.
- Select "edit hotspot" in upper menu (if hotspot panel closed).
- In hotspot panel press "select hotspot" button.
- Click on the hotspot you want to edit.
- The program will automatically detect the hotspot type and fill the values of the parameters.
- Change any parameter available for this type.
- Save hotspot.
- Select "delete hotspot" in upper menu.
- Press "start delete" button
- Click on the hotspot you want to delete.
- Confirm delete
- Delete as many hotspots as you need.
- Press "exit delete mode" button
Select action for hotspot from the drop-down menu.
Available 10 in-build actions and any custom action on your choice.
- Load scene
- Load scene with set view
- Show image
- Info relative width (%)
- Info absolute width (px)
- Open url
- Show gallery
- Show plan
- Show inbuilt video
- Show youtube video
- Custom action
How to use in-build actions, please look here
Tooltip (text onhover) - *optional
- Write any text that will be appears as tooltip, when mouse will be onhover hotspot.
- When you select "Load scene" or "Load scene with set view", tooltip will contain scene thumb with text (tooltip with image). First, text box will be filled with scene title. Write other text, if necessary.
- To avoid tooltip leave text box empty.
- How to change appearance of tooltip look here
Direct edit of xml - *optional
- It is possible to make direct changes in xml.
- Save changes in xml and press "reload tour" or "reload scene" to make them available.
- Attributes for the hotspot edit in tour.xml
- Style for the hotspot edit in skin/openstyles.xml
- Style for the tooltip edit in skin/vtourskin.xml or skin/openstyles.xml(for both "load scene")
- Hotspot actions overwrite and place after include of tcreator.xml
- More information look here