Google Analitic plugin
This tool allows you to collect statistics on user visits and their activity within the tour.
The program itself will add all the necessary scripts in the tour.
The plugin allows you to track not only the user's visit to the tour and the transition between the panoramas, but also a variety of activities within the tour.
Available user activity:
- load new pano
- hotspot click
- enter vr
- social share
- show image
- open infobox
- open video
- open gallery
- open plan.
How to use:
- Open the plugin.
- Enter the identification number.
- Tick what activity you want to monitor.
- Delete or edit if needed.
From the Google side, you must create an account for the tour and get a tracking ID (identification number).
How to create account(brief instruction).
- Find Google Analytic in the google tools https://about.google/intl/ru/products/?tab=rh
- Go to the admin panel.
- Create an account.
- As a tracking target, select a website.
- As a URL, enter the address of the tour.
- When you finish creating an account, you will receive an identification number (use it in the plugin).