Extra skin functions
- Extraskin is a special software feature that automatically displays information added to the tour.
- Extraskin maintains information that is added via:
- tour settings
- scene settings
- Extraskin serves the following types of information:
- Social share
- Tour sound
- Scene sound
- Scene info
- Scene image
- Scene gallery
- Scene inbuilt video
- Scene youtube video
- Scene plan
- If information has been added, a button appears that turns on / off the display of this information.
- Extraskin functions are fully automatic and do not require additional settings.
- In the extraskin's settings, you can set:
- show or not the extraskin buttons
- select a position for the buttons on the screen
- A set of extraskin buttons changes as the design changes.
- The button appears in the panorama only if the information or function is present.
- A set of extraskin buttons may vary from panorama to panorama.
- The button will show information or switch the function associated with this panorama.
- In different panoramas the same button will show different information.
- If information was added via the tour settings tab, then the button associated with it is visible in all panoramas of the tour.
- If information was added through the scene settings tab, then the button associated with it is visible only in a specific panorama.
For example, you decided to create an audio guide for each panorama inside the tour and provide each panorama with accompanying information. But to one panorama you added an image gallery, and to another youtube video. In addition, you decided to add a social share function for the whole tour. In this case, the social share button will be common to all panoramas. In all the panoramas there will be a sound button, but it will turn on / off the audio tour for each panorama. Also, the info button will show its information block for each panorama. In one panorama there will be a gallery button. And in the other there will be a video button. In all other panoramas these buttons will not be.
- Select tour settings/ use extraskin.
- Check show or not extraskin buttons.
- Set position for extraskin buttons:
- align - start point for coordinates (default is upper right corner)
- x and y shift in pixels
- Other settings can be changed in openstyles.xml / style name = "extraskinstyle"