- Allows to give the title for the scene.
- Selects the start view of the scene.
- Sets the scene as the start scene in the tour.
- Adds different kinds of information to the scene and special buttons to show them:
- Show text
- Show image
- Show info box.
- Press “Select scene” button and select scene to edit.
- Enter the new title for your scene. It’s highly recommended to give the new titles because they use in krpano in many places. For example: in address bar.
- Press “Save title” button
- Press “Start view” button. It will opened scene. Select start view for your scene and then press “Set start view” button in the scene.
- To set this scene as the start in the tour press “Set Scene start” button
Show image in scenes.
You can show one image in scene, when the user pressed "Show image" button in skin. In other scenes you can show other images. The image automatically resized, if need.
- Press “Show image” button in TourCreator and select image.
- The image will be copied in "image" directory inside tour.
- In the scenes with linked images will be automatically appeared button "Show Image" This button will show image linked with this scene.
- Repeat these operations for other scenes.
Show infobox in scene.
You can show one infobox in scene, when the user pressed "Show infobox" button in skin. In other scenes you can show other info boxes.
- Press “Show infobox” button and select/create info box. This will add the ‘show info box” button to the skin.
- This button will be automatically appeared in the scenes that have the function to show info box.
- On the click this button will show info box linked with this scene.
Info box allows showing text information with/without image in your tour. You can create as many info boxes as you need. When info box exist – select it. The info box automatically resized, if need.
- To create info box press “Create infobox” button.
- Write text or copy and paste it in the text box.
- Format text with simple html tags. Select text fragment and press the button you need: Head, Paragraph, Bold, Italic, Br (line break)
- Select image to show at the head of info box. The image will be copied in the image directory. If the size of the image will exceed the 80% of the info box size on any device it will be automatically resized.
- The info box automatically resized, if need.
- Save info box. It will be available to usage in tour.