Interactive Map Editor
Interactive Map Editor.
- Add interactive maps: Bing or Google in your tour.
- Provides interface to easy placement hotspots on the map and linking them with scenes.
- You need to have krpano license
- To find latitude and longitude you can use Bing or Google services (access is provided).
Add interactive map to the tour.
- You need to have krpano Maps Plugin License http://www.krpano.com/plugins/bingmaps/#top
- Select “Include interactive map button in skin” It will show in skin button to show/hide map
- Select Bing/Google map to use. Bing maps available in flash and html5 panoramas. Google maps available only in html5.
- For Bing map insert Bing map API key. Register to get it. For Google maps no API key is need.
- Optionally. Select “Show map zoom buttons”
- Press “Save map settings” button
Add map spots
- Select scene linked with the spot.
- Enter latitude of the place (it’s easier to get it on Bing Service)
- Enter longitude of the place (it’s easier to get it on Bing Service)
- Press “Save spot” button
- Repeat operations for other scenes linked with map spots.
A special button will be appear to show interactive map
To test Bing/Google maps on flash you need to publish your tour.