TourCreator Pro is an easy-to-use , and high-performance professional software to create and edit Interactive Virtual Tours that can be shows on all type of the devices.
This is the WYSIWYG editor with intuitive interface that allow to create tour in a few clicks. All elements and functions you add, you can see in your tour (or single spherical panorama) immediately.
Free trial version with all functions. Try it now and create tours.
All types of the devices.
All types of the operation systems
Support all browsers.
Different screen resolutions.
- Use pano images created with any camera or software.
- WYSIWYG editor allows to create tour in fully automatic regime.
- Add different functions in few clicks.
- All krpano plugins, examples, code snippet, custom functions, krpano tools, etc. are available.
- Automatic adaptation of virtual tours for different systems, devices and screen sizes.
- Opened xml code allows to edit tours.
TourCreator is a set of editors:
- Create tour editor
- Tour settings editor
- Scene settings editor
- Layer editor
- Hotspot editor
- Map editor
- Video and presentation editor
- Video Record
- Create AutoShow
- Audio editor
- Menu editor
- Gallery editor
- Image editor
- Html-page (info) editor
- Social share plugin
- Google Analitic plugin
- Extra skin functions
- Publish editor
- Other Tools
Create tour editor
The Create tour editor contains a variety of tools that allow you to create or start editing a virtual tour, save and open project, restore tour to control point, restore published tour for edit. Additionaly there are the instrument that allows to change the number of panoramas and their order in the tour. Read more.
- Create tour
- Start edit tour
- Open project (tour)
- Open recent
- Open published project (tour)
- Save project
- Save project as
- Restore to last save
- Add pano to ready tour
- Remove pano from ready tour
- Rearrange panos in ready tour
Tour settings editor
It is a powerful tool that allows:
- Control the appearance of the tour and its various elements.
- Edit and create design.
- Add different types of animation to the beginning of the tour.
- Create an Auto Show.
- Add sound to the whole tour.
- Insert logo.
- Add Social Share plugin.
- Add Google Analytics plugin.
- Tour design.
- Common settings.
- Project and tour title.
- First scene.
- Select transition type.
- Use extraskin.
- Add start actions. Creating an Auto Show.
- Tour sound.
- Tour logo.
- Social share plugin.
- Google Analitic plugin.
Scene(panorama) settings editor
This is a powerful set of tools that allows you to create individual informational saturation for each panorama on a tour, control the appearance and animate panoramas. Read more.
- Scene title
- Start view
- New preview
- View restriction (partial pano).
- Start actions. Auto Show.
- Add scene sound
- Add scene video
- Add scene info
- Add scene gallery
- Add scene plan
- Hotspot editor is the set of tools that allows to place, edit and remove all possible types of the hotspots in virtual tour.
- All changes for hotspot you test in internal browser in real-time mode.
- The program will process and add to the tour all the necessary files and generates code.
- Main panel.
- Image hotspot.
- Icon hotspot.
- Text hotspot.
- Polygonal hotspot.
- Flyout hotspot.
- Video hotspot.
- Animated hotspot.
- Edit hotspot.
- Delete hotspots.
- Hotspot styles.
- Layer editor is the main tool to add, edit and delete layers in the tour.
- All changes for layer you test in internal browser in real-time mode.
- The program will process and add to the tour all the necessary files and generates code.
- Image layer
- Text layer
- Container layer
- Edit layer
- Edit container
- Layer action
- Layer parent
- Layer position
- Direct attribute settings
- Create a user interface
- The map editor allows you to create interactive local maps.
- The map editor will create all the necessary code, process and copy the necessary files and images.
- Read about Google and Bing Maps plugins.
- Create map
- Add, edit, delete map spots
- Edit map settings
- Edit radar settings
- Set radar heading
- Edit map spot settings
- Delete maps
- Menu editor is a fully automatic engine thet allows to create drop-down 2 levels menu in the tour, generate all necessary code, copy and process different type of files.
- Visual editor to create menu style
- All changes you see on the screen in real time
- Adaptation for screen resolution
- Create/edit menu:
- Add menu items 1st level
- Add menu items 2nd level
- Item title
- Item action
- Edit menu
- Delete menu
- Edit submenu
- Delete submenu
- Menu settings editor:
Video and presentation editor
Video editor with a built-in converter allows you:
- to prepare files and show video as a layer or hotspot in a virtual tour
- to record auto show in the form of video presentations.
- the program will prepare all necessary files and generate code
Video Record/ Presentation.
- Video editor allows you to record video from the program screen (the internal content of the embedded browser).
- In combination with the program’s ability to create program animations, this makes it easy to create video presentations from static virtual tours.
To create an auto show for the tour, you use the tools of two main editors:
- Start actions in the scene settings editor is the main tool. It is used to animate each panorama in the auto show.
- Start actions in tour setting editors are used to create an animated screensaver for the tour.
- Audio editor is a built-in tool.
- Audio editor converts the selected audio file on the computer into the required formats (.mp3 and .ogg)
- The program copy ready files to vtour/sound folder.
- The program will create in the tour all the necessary program code.
- The program will create a mute on / off button. Read more.
- The number of audio files in the tour is unlimited.
- Gallery editor allows you to create an image gallery in the tour.
- The program will process images, create tumbs and optimize large pictures.
- The program will copy the resulting files to the vtour/image/galleryname directory.
- The program will create all the necessary code to display the gallery.
- The program automatically adapts the gallery for display on different devices with different screen resolutions.
- The number of galleries is not limited.
- The number of images in the gallery is not limited.
- The program allows set the size for thumbs.
- The program will call a large image on mouse click on the tumb.
- For each gallery you can create your own design. Or use once selected.
- It is possible to change the design of the finished image gallery.
- It is possible to show ready gallery in response to any event on the tour: click on a layer, hotspot, menu item, etc.
- When you add a gallery to the panorama, an extraskin button appears to display it.
- The built-in image editor works every time you need to embed an image in a panorama:
- Copies images to the tour.
- Optimizes images.
- Сhanges the size of the images, if necessary.
- if the resize (scale) option is selected
- if the image size exceeds 2000 px in width or height
- Changes the file format, if necessary.
- Creates image preview for use in galleries and infoboxes.
- Creates a border around the image, if necessary.
- Allows to take screenshots and prepare new thumbs for navigation and Social Share plugin.
Html-page (infobox) editor
- Infobox editor - allows to quickly create and edit different types of HTML pages (data:info). Prepares and process images.
- Infobox (action) - is a special built-in code construction that allows you to display embedded HTML pages (data:info) inside the tour.
list of infobox editor functions
assign infobox action
- Why use infobox?
- Infobox (action)
- Infobox style
- Infobox editor
Extra skin functions
- Extraskin is a special software feature that automatically displays information added to the tour.
- Extraskin maintains information that is added via:
- tour settings
- scene settings
- Extraskin serves the following types of information:
- Social share
- Tour sound
- Scene sound
- Scene info
- Scene image
- Scene gallery
- Scene inbuilt video
- Scene youtube video
- Scene plan
- If information has been added, a button appears that turns on / off the display of this information.
- Extraskin functions are fully automatic and do not require additional settings.
- In the extraskin's settings, you can set:
- show or not the extraskin buttons
- select a position for the buttons on the screen
- A set of extraskin buttons changes as the design changes.
Social Share plugin
Social Share plugin allows:
- Add social media distribution buttons to a tour.
- Select the social networks in which you want to distribute the tour.
- Network buttons appear by clicking on the standard icon in the extraskin.
- The program creates files and generates all necessary code.
Google Analitic plugin
- Google Analitic plugin allows to collect statistics on user visits and a variety of activities within the tour.
- The program will add all the necessary code.
- Publish editor allows to prepare a tour for publication:
- local computer
- Provides a variety of options to protect the tour.
- Allows to restore published tour for edit.
Other tools are a set of different instruments that can help a developer.
- Reload tour
- Reload scene
- Edit tour.xml
- Edit openstyles.xml
- Development tools
- Start krpano testing server
- Test VR
PanoVideo Creator is the WYSIWYG editor that allows to prepare 360 video (panovideo) files to show on different devices, combine video into virtual tours, create the user interface and add different types of interactions.
The editor is based on krpano viewer (use version 1.19.5 and higher) and PanoVideo Converter.
Creates video and static interface. Allows to edit video and static tours.
Free trial version with all functions. 10 days of free usage. Try it now and create tours.
- Creates panovideo tours.
- Creates all necessary set of files to show on different devices.
- Add scenes to ready panovideo tours.
- Remove scenes from ready panovideo tours.
- Add panovideo scenes to static tour.
- Edit common tour settings (title, first scene, interface type).
- Edit common scene settings (tytle, start time, start view, paused/play video).
- Creates menu navigation.
- Creates preview navigation.
- Group scenes.
- Place different types of hotspots(icon,image,textfield,polygonal,flyout)
- Different predefiend actions:
- Load scenes
- Show images
- Show info
- Show brief info
- Open url
- Any custom action
- Select start time for video
- Select play/stop video on start
- Select time to show hotspot (manage appearance)
- Add video with static and video interface
- Built-in vr menu
- Built-in html page editor
- Prepare the set of necessary files to show on different devices (video .mp4, .webm,.ogg, extract iphone audio, prepare posters, prepare different resolutions/quality for video and posters)
- Opened vtourskin.xml
- Opened videointerface.xml
- Opened styles.xml
- Since version 2.1 you can edit both static and video tours
- Improved hotspot editor allow to place and edit different types of hotspots (icon,image,polygonal,textfield,flyout)
- Improved infobox editor allows to create advanced infoboxes with no restrictions for information length and number of images and create your own styles for it.
- Inbuilt image editor to create image preview for hotspots and info boxes.
- Improved menu editor simplify the creation and edit processes
- Allows to write and use any plugins, actions and fragments of code from krpano.
PanoVideo Converter (free)
PanoVideo Converter is the free program aims to prepare panovideo, video and audio to publish in virtual tours.
Converter creates a set of files that provides the show of the virtual tour in all types of devices.
PanoVideo Converter is the set of instruments:
- Panovideo for tour.
- Video for pano.
- Audio for pano .
- Pano to panovideo.
- Panovideo to pano.